Welcome to Brass of the Bear, a collaborative blog with a local focus written by people in and around Melbourne, Australia. The name of the blog is derived from Bearbrass, one of a few names by which Melbourne was originally known.
Brass of the Bear (BB) aims to feature a broad range of content within its local focus, such as:
- Reviews of cafes, restaurants, bars and the such,
- Information on local events, art, cinema and music
- Photography, writing and other locally based creative content
- Secrets, quirks, hidden locations and adventures to be had
- Information and opinion pieces on local community and political issues
BB is seeking contributors in any of the above areas (or even anything relevant that doesn’t fit into the above categories). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.